-
William and Harry: Britain's warring royal brothers
-
Hong Kong Tiananmen activists to receive national security verdict
-
UN holds second informal poll for next leader
-
Who are the candidates vying to lead the UN?
-
In US mining hub, black lung rates soar
-
Swiatek into Cincinnati semis after Rybakina injury
-
Champions Arsenal embrace being 'hunted' as Premier League returns
-
University suspends academic behind Jason Arday plagiarism charges
-
World No.2 Rybakina retires from Cincinnati clash with Swiatek
-
Key European leaders demand Israel halt West Bank settlement project
-
'I heard you missed me': Melania Trump jokes about month out of spotlight
-
McIlroy bounces back to share BMW Championship lead
-
Amazon Prime Video to invest $2 bn in Latin America productions
-
Cobolli fueled by candy in sweet defeat of Paul
-
Panama Canal to reduce shipping over El Nino-fueled drought
-
Jailed Pakistan ex-PM Khan moved to hospital on court order: party
-
Maradona trial on hold over possible medical evidence mix-up
-
Pogacar eyes 'missing' piece ahead of Vuelta return
-
'Green dilemma': China's solar boom hurt birds, says study
-
US, Canada 'very close' to trade deal, Ottawa says, as details emerge
-
Pegula hangs on to dispatch Anisimova, reach Cincinnati semi-finals
-
Ronaldinho returns in search of 'beautiful' 300th goal
-
US charges woman with IS-inspired plot to blow up New York State Capitol
-
US pushes allies, China to back Trump's economic war on Iran
-
What a record-breaking El Nino could mean for the world
-
Former NBA MVP Harden reportedly set to return to Cavaliers
-
Duplantis edges Karalis to win Lausanne Diamond League pole vault
-
Brook makes Pakistan pay for drop as England dominate first Test
-
Alcaraz to return for US Open title defence
-
MemeCore Arrives on Nasdaq Through $1 Billion Landmark Treasury Transaction
-
China's rapid solar expansion hurt bird diversity: study
-
First US deportees land in Liberia
-
President Paul Biya back in Cameroon after 73 days away
-
US, Canada resume talks to finalize trade deal as details emerge
-
Newcastle boss Jaissle unfazed by lack of respect
-
Europe heatwaves scorch 80 million with 40 C heat: AFP analysis
-
US Open purse to top $100 mn as Grand Slams form player council
-
Carrick insists Man Utd will make more signings after quiet transfer window
-
Hull aim to silence critics after unexpected promotion to Premier League
-
US warns allies, China to back economic war on Iran
-
Pakistan hit back against England after Cox and Root fifties
-
Manifesto defends Germany's iconic Bauhaus against 'populist attacks'
-
Walmart reports mixed results as gas prices drag on US sales growth
-
Kenya's Kipyegon ends season with hamstring injury
-
Wang downs Sindhu to break Indian hearts at badminton worlds
-
Nord Stream bomb suspect arrested while working on movie about attack: media
-
As Europe's rivers recede, shippers scramble to limit damage
-
German football fans plan widespread VAR protests
-
Alonso won't confirm Fernandez will remain at Chelsea after Man City link
-
Scorching summer triggers record rockfalls in Alps, scientist says
Man Utd boss Rangnick says there are 'no problems' with Lingard
Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick said on Monday there were no issues between himself and Jesse Lingard, after the two men appeared to be at loggerheads last week over the midfielder's availability.
Rangnick said Lingard had asked for time off after failing to secure a loan move ahead of United's FA Cup fourth-round tie against Middlesbrough while the player himself claimed it was the club that advised him to sit out the match.
The United boss attempted to clear up any confusion as he spoke to reporters to preview Tuesday's Premier League trip to relegation-threatened Burnley.
"With regard to Jesse, I have a very good relationship with him," said the German. "We have to look forward now. There were no problems whatsoever between myself and Jesse and vice versa.
"I'm happy to have him in the squad and he will be a member of the squad for tomorrow's game."
Striker Edinson Cavani will also be back in contention for the trip to Turf Moor after been rested for the Middlesbrough clash, which United lost on penalties, at his own request following his return from international duty with Uruguay.
Rangnick was asked whether a squad overhaul was needed after the disappointing result at Old Trafford, which ended United's best chance of winning silverware this season.
"I don't think so because overall, I think the development of the team and our performances in the last couple of weeks have improved, including, by the way, the cup game," he said while bemoaning his side's wastefulness in front of goal.
He added: "We invested the whole week into the game-plan, into improving our game in possession of the ball and very many of those things have been confirmed by the team and shown on the pitch against Middlesbrough."
United are currently fourth in the Premier League table after two straight wins, narrowly ahead of a clutch of clubs also chasing Champions League qualification for next season.
Q.Bulbul--SF-PST