-
Bangladesh all out for 64 in 2nd Test after Starc masterclass
-
Sudan farms lie barren as El Nino leaves Nile banks dry
-
Odyssey effect: stars sell Greece to a new wave of US tourists
-
Arctic shipping a daunting prospect in hotly contested region
-
South Korea to send first container ship through Arctic route
-
In US, rare earths extracted from coal mine wastewater
-
Starc takes 5-11 to leave Bangladesh reeling in 2nd Test
-
Nakashima pounds Fritz, Bejlek beats Keys in Cincinnati upsets
-
Injured Rune withdraws from US Open
-
Canadian negotiator says 'more work to do' on US trade deal
-
Nakashima knocks out Fritz to reach Cincinnati semi-finals
-
'Solid' Clark takes solo lead at BMW Championship
-
Ukraine says 'cynical' Russian strike on shopping centre killed 16
-
Arteta hails Arsenal's desire after perfect start to title defence
-
TikTok to pay $400 mn settlement in US children's privacy case
-
Betis down Real Sociedad in La Liga opener
-
MLS fines Messi for striking an opponent
-
Mexican governor resumes job despite US drug charges
-
Gouiri double fires Marseille past Strasbourg in Ligue 1 opener
-
Arsenal rout Coventry to open Premier League season in style
-
Mavericks buy out Thompson, now reportedly bound for Heat
-
Giant-killer Bejlek overhauls Keys to reach Cincinnati semi-finals
-
England v Pakistan first Test: Three talking points
-
Man Utd agree deal for Brighton midfielder Baleba: reports
-
US, Canada push to seal trade deal as deadline nears
-
Werro wins Lausanne 800m, well off world record pace
-
One dead, three wounded after sword attack at Swedish high school
-
China mulls bid to host 2028 UN climate talks: sources
-
Ukraine says 'cynical' Russian strike on shopping centre killed 15
-
Jones becomes third Englishman to join Inter this summer
-
US Supreme Court allows White House ballroom construction for now
-
Mexican governor wanted on US drug charges returns to job
-
Root hails emerging fast bowlers as England thrash Pakistan
-
Bolivia's Paz forced to fire economy minister in mid-crisis
-
Brazil's Lula urges tariffs resolution in call with Trump
-
A-Rod ups T-Wolves stake in $4.5bn ownership change
-
Ukraine says 'cynical' Russian strike on shopping centre killed 14
-
UK court orders Prince Harry, others to pay Daily Mail initial £9.5mn
-
Heatwave-hit Europe logs over 30,000 excess summer deaths: first figures
-
'Grateful' ex-world champion Alaphilippe retires from cycling
-
Give LIV Golf 'one more shot,' says DeChambeau
-
US, Canada work to wrap up trade deal ahead of looming deadline
-
Duplantis hits the high notes for athletics anthem
-
Malaysia's JDT claim unbeaten run world record
-
Malaysia's JDT claims unbeaten run world record
-
At least 2 teens seriously wounded in sword attack at Swedish school
-
Bolivian economy minister fired after Congress vote
-
Popular forest near Paris to reopen after wildfire
-
Russell roars to Dutch GP sprint pole, Antonelli fifth
-
UN holds second informal poll of secretary-general candidates
Six Nations destiny in our hands, says France skipper Dupont
France captain Antoine Dupont insists his unbeaten team are the masters of their own Six Nations destiny when they take on Wales in Cardiff on Friday.
France head into the fixture at the Principality Stadium on the back of three victories from three, compared to Wales' one.
Should the French win in Cardiff, it would set them up for a first tilt at a Grand Slam since 2010 when they play England at the Stade de France on March 19.
But the Welsh have won four of the last five home games against les Bleus, although history, according to Dupont, counted for nothing.
"Every championship is different," the Toulouse scrum-half argued Thursday. "In two years, our team has changed a lot, and theirs as well.
"Last year we lost our third game to England and two years ago it was our fourth.
"We're not worried by that. We've made a good start to this championship, we're masters of our destiny.
"We'll try to win this match to have control of the wheel during our match against the English in Paris."
Thoughts of a Grand Slam were both motivating and pressure-building, said Dupont, who confirmed he had recovered from a training ground stinger -- "nothing worrying for the match".
"We know that fans are waiting for it. Us the first. It's two years that we've been biting at top spot," he said.
"Obviously, our goal is to win this huge tournament, which is important for us, for the construction of our squad."
Thoughts turn first, Dupont said, to the challenge likely posed by Wales.
"They're a team that has performed well for going on a decade," he said.
"They don't necessarily have a flamboyant style but it's efficient with few errors, they give little away to opponents."
Wales, Dupont added, will "exploit the slightest frailty, wrap you up and score points pretty quickly".
"But we're focused on ourselves. We'll play our rugby and try not to give anything away."
France's goal was to be "consistent over the 80 minutes and keep our level the highest possible throughout the match".
France manager Raphael Ibanez also confirmed that the squad had not undergone further Covid-19 testing despite two players being left at home following positive tests.
Star winger Damian Penaud and lock Romain Taofifenua both missed the trip to Cardiff after testing positive for coronavirus.
"We're following the recommendations of the Six Nations Committee and their protocol and up until now no new tests have been conducted," Ibanez said.
O.Salim--SF-PST