-
Starc bags 10 as Australia thrash Bangladesh in second Test
-
Thousands expected at Sweden climate demo as election looms
-
Starc heroics see Australia thrash Bangladesh in second Test
-
Starc heroics put Australia on brink of victory over Bangladesh
-
Pegula dethrones Swiatek to book Cincy final against Gauff
-
Austrian mountain town finds niche in AI boom
-
South Korean survivor fights for workplace harassment 'justice'
-
Messi scores but Miami slump continues with loss to Toronto
-
Starc strikes as Bangladesh struggle to stay alive in 2nd Test
-
Sydney marathon unveils medal with wrong stadium
-
Prince Harry: royal misfit making unlikely UK return
-
Macron hosts Saudi's MBS for visit ranging from esports to Mideast
-
Blowing in the wind, humble balloon gets green makeover
-
Australia in control with 146-run first innings lead over Bangladesh
-
Pegula dethrones Swiatek to reach Cincinnati final
-
World No. 3 Pegula beats defending champ Swiatek to reach Cincy final
-
IndyCars zip among iconic Washington landmarks ahead of Freedom 250
-
Wyndham Clark surges clear at BMW Championship
-
Real Madrid snatch late win at Espanyol on Mourinho's return
-
Maresca says Man City must fill Rodri void after Barca switch
-
Real Madrid beat Espanyol in Mourinho's first game on return
-
Canada retaliates as trade war with US escalates
-
Olise helps Bayern past Dortmund in German Supercup
-
Fils dominates Cobolli to book Cincinnati final
-
Coach Rennie hails clinical All Blacks after Springboks Test win
-
Spurs lacked fight in dismal defeat at Brentford says De Zerbi
-
Charlton deliver blow to 'under pressure' Hammers boss Nuno
-
Inter thrash Monza to launch Serie A title defence
-
Carrick keeps calm despite Man Utd misery, big-spending Spurs crushed
-
Shambolic Spurs battered by Brentford
-
Canada's Carney stands up to Trump, despite risks
-
Pogacar wins Vuelta a Espana opening stage
-
Lens hammer Auxerre thanks to Thauvin penalty double
-
Clinical New Zealand shock wasteful South Africa in first Test
-
No singles for Serena, but she joins Alcaraz for US Open
-
Canada hits back with new tariffs after trade talks with US fail
-
Joao Pedro extends Chelsea stay with new long-term deal
-
Swedish police identify 17-year-old girl as victim in school sword attack
-
Yamaguchi to face An in hunt for fourth badminton world crown
-
Carrick keeps calm despite Man Utd misery, Sage beaten in first game as Palace boss
-
Norris clinches pole for Dutch GP
-
France to deliver interceptor missiles to Ukraine after new Russian strikes
-
Norris clinches pole for Dutch Grand Prix
-
Serena Williams and Alcaraz unite in US Open mixed doubles
-
Pope Leo calls for courage in Rimini visit after stop in tiny San Marino
-
Macron pledges air defence as 13 killed in Russia, Ukraine strikes
-
Man Utd must learn from 'frustrating' defeat at Hull: Carrick
-
DR Congo capital wary of Ebola nightmare
-
Yamaguchi on course for fourth badminton world crown
-
Swedish police name 17-year-old girl as victim in school sword attack
Fernandez 'completely committed' to Chelsea insists Rosenior
Enzo Fernandez has told Liam Rosenior he is happy at Chelsea and "how passionate he is for this football club" after the midfielder made comments earlier this week suggesting he may not be Stamford Bridge next season.
The Argentina international cast doubt on his future when speaking to a broadcaster moments after Chelsea's 3-0 home defeat by title-holders Paris Saint-Germain, which sealed an 8-2 aggregate loss in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Fernandez has five years to run on the contract he signed when joining for a then-British record fee of £107 million ($143 million) in 2023.
But he hinted to ESPN the final eight Premier League games of the season plus the remainder of Chelsea's FA Cup run could constitute his final appearances for the west London side.
But Chelsea boss Rosenior, who spoke to Fernandez on Thursday, insisted he ha no concerns about the 25-year-old's commitment to the Blues.
"I had a great conversation with Enzo at length this morning at the training ground," said Rosenior. "Not just about the comments, but the future and how much we want to win the coming games.
"I would say he made it really clear to me how happy he is here, how much he wants to win for the team, and how passionate he is for this football club."
Rosenior added: "He said also the translation and emotion got misconstrued. He is completely committed to this football club."
Chelsea, meanwhile, say they have identified the person responsible for leaking Rosenior's team selections ahead of both games against PSG.
"We know (who it was)," said Rosenior. "It's not come from any place of malicious intent, to me or the team. We have dealt with the situation."
Rosenior added Trevoh Chalobah's ankle injury sustained against PSG is not as bad as first feared but is likely to keep the 26-year-old defender out for six weeks.
The hamstring injury Reece James suffered ahead of Tuesday’s game is "not serious", according to Rosenior, but the Chelsea captain will miss Saturday's trip to Everton.
D.AbuRida--SF-PST